#107 All good things take time
Check out this week's Live Video as we discuss why losing weight takes time. We cover some popular questions like:
- Why do I binge?
- Why do I plateau?
- Why do I put the weight on so quickly after I've lost it from dieting?
- I can't exercise and so I can't lose weight
- I am not toning up
All good things take time including fat loss and body shape.
When you challenge your body in a new way, your body learns how to cope with that change, which may mean changes in metabolism or changes in muscle density, fitness or endurance.
When it comes to long term changes there is no magic pill or quick fix.
- Female bodies are designed to hold onto fat stores
- You need to be in a deficit of 7,700 calories to burn a kilo of fat
- Be patient
- Focus on long-term lifestyle changes that you can stick to and enjoy!
- Be consistent, the scales will always catch up
- Create a way of living that helps you get sustainable results