#150 Surviving Xmas and the holidays
Most Kiwis gain between 3-5kg over Xmas and the holidays.
Let's choose not to do that to our poor bodies. Let's enjoy the holidays without overeating and overdrinking and with no regrets come the New Year.
Over the next 3 weeks, I am going to be giving you my top tips and strategies for having a great time without the negative health outcome of feeling like shit rolling into the New Year!
This week we are talking parties. Next week meals out and family Xmas. And on the 3rd of January, I will be running a workshop to help you kick-start 2023. Set some awesome goals and stick to them using daily strategies to keep you creating great positive energy while you chip away at your bigger goals.
My goal is to help you to set up your 2023 plan so that you can achieve the weight loss and health that you deserve without self-sabotaging.
- Always go with a plan. What will you eat? Is this a planned treat or are you in damage control mode?
- Don't get there feeling hungry.
- Pre-load with water. It will help you cope with alcohol and reduce cravings for salt and sugar.
- If possible exercise before you go. Get out for a walk in nature to get an endorphin hit so you arrive on a high rather than using food and alcohol for a dopamine hit.
- Become famous for your healthy platters. You may be surprised at how quickly other people hoe into them.
- Alternate alcohol with water. Drink wine spritzers, gin or vodka with a low-calorie mixer that you can top up with. Be the sober driver.
- Be brave enough to tell people that you are choosing to drink less and make healthier choices this year. (many people find this hard to do but if you tell people and stick to your guns people will leave you alone)
- Believe that you can have a blast and enjoy the festive season without overdrinking and overeating. This one is really important. 100% commit to believing this is true for you.
LET'S HEAD INTO 2023 WITH A POSITIVE MINDSET!
WE ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES TO LOSING WEIGHT.
But somewhere between the knowing and the doing, there is a disconnect.
Please stop wasting time! Your health is your most precious asset and the choices that you make every day count!
NEXT WEEK WE ARE GOING TO COVER SMART CHOICES ORDERING AT RESTAURANTS & ENJOYING YOUR FAMILY XMAS.
I will also invite you to my Facebook live Q&A on the 12th of December and the Free Weight Loss Masterclass on the 3rd of January.
I have a few spaces left on my 12 Week Weight Loss program starting January
This course has been an enormous success, easily the best I have ever done. I am so proud of both of it and the results that it has got for my members. Most people lose 6-10kg and keep it off for good.
If you can't control your thoughts, emotions, and behaviour around your food choices or you do well and then fall off the wagon. This is the course for you.
It is unlike anything I have done before with weekly videos and online coaching from yours truly. Including a monthly one-on-one session.
This course is life-changing, grab your spot now as it is filling up fast. Join in December and get access to my 21-day rapid fat loss plan and extra coaching sessions. Please click the link below for more details
12-week weight loss course click here
Have a fabulous week,
PS If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
PPS Please pass this link on to anyone who you feel might benefit from some help right now or give the gift of health to someone you love for Xmas.