#164 Exercise questions
At Outlook we don't believe in trying to out-exercise poor food choices. We believe that long-lasting weight loss comes from how we nourish our bodies. However, we do promote exercise for health, well-being and longevity.
- Does walking count? Yes, slow steady state cardio is excellent for your health. This means walking at a moderate rate.
- Should I be sweating because I never do? Ironically as you become fitter you will sweat it is our body's cooling mechanism.
- Does my heart rate have to be over 120 bpm to burn body fat? No, it is best to judge your exercise by how hard you feel that you are working.
- Is it best to exercise before breakfast? We burn the same calories whenever we choose to exercise but you may burn more body fat if you exercise first thing.
- What is best the treadmill, rower or bike? Generally, a weight-bearing exercise where you are standing up uses more fat calories.
Watch the short video - 8 minutes to find out more.
P.S. Whenever you are ready, I can help you to lose weight and keep it off permanently.
Join my 12-week program to lose 10kg in 12 weeks without dieting drama. I’ll show you how to lose 10 kg and teach you how to keep it off.
Don't let anything stand in the way of your health and wellness.
Strong women stay young!!