#136 Binge Eating
- I started to plan my food ahead of time instead of writing a retrospective diary. I actually planned foods that I loved, including red wine and chocolate instead of trying to be perfect.
- I taught myself to lean into the cravings and urges to eat, to feel them completely (yes it was uncomfortable) and choose to not eat.
- I learnt to accept myself as I am with all of my flaws and fall in love with that version of myself, so there was no longer anything that needed solving with food. The process of taking the emotion out of food takes time.
Be patient with yourself. I still love food. I still eat more than I need sometimes. But I never use food to try and make myself feel better and I have stopped hating myself and talking to myself like shit. I wish that I had reached out earlier. Or had realised that I didn't need a wonder magic diet that would solve everything I just needed to learn to plan my food ahead, like fuelling the car and learn to manage my mind around food cravings and urges. If this resonates with you please reach out. I am here to support you.
Our Earlybird special for the August 12-week program closes on Sunday.
Join before Sunday and get:
- 3 free one-on-one consultations worth $180
- The 4-week plant-based weight loss plan worth $49.50
- 1 bonus week and 2 free weeks in the membership worth $85